In line with the “widow’s penny” parable and for the sake of achieving a real Christian communal life, all capable parishioners are called to contribute generously in building up together a parish fund that supports the following programs:
– Financial assistance for the needy and elderly parishioners
– Excellent health care through a highly qualified dispensary
– Scholarships to a number of needy students of the parish
Transparency & Confidentiality:
– The Parish Council will assume the responsibility of issuing an annual summary showing the total collected amounts with allotments as per donor’s preferences.
– Donations will be handled with utmost confidentiality, by the members of the Social Work Committee.